Protein packed brownies which require only four ingredients!
- 3 medium overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond butter (can substitute with any other nut or seed butter)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small cake pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- Melt nut butter in microwave
- In a blender, food processor, or using a fork, combine the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder, and nut butter until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing into pieces.
Adopted from *Recipe by Arman @thebigmansworld