The most delicious muffins with some sneaky vegetables on the side!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup (can substitute with honey)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- ½ cup finely grated carrot
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together butter, maple syrup (or honey), egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir together until just barely combined.
- Add the zucchini, carrot and raisins and stir gently until just distributed.
- Fill muffin pan, approximately ¾ full in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
*Recipe by Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips