Take the guesswork out of air travel with a physical disability – get a personalized tour of YVR from WestJet, YVR Airport Authority, CATSA and SCI BC!
The tour is free, fun and packed with great information from people with SCI who are experienced travellers.
Space is limited! Sign up by emailing Jocelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hear from airline staff on what information they need and when to ensure you have the help you need for your flight.
- Find out how to get help with bags or assistance to the gate.
- Get an overview of security screening for wheelchair users from CATSA and try it out yourself in a low-stress environment.
- Hear the best tips and tricks from experienced travellers with SCI throughout the tour
- Demo the Washington/Aisle chair, Eagle 2 Lift and see how airlines can transfer you safely to your seat.
Guests are welcome (up to 1 per participant, first come first serve). All participants and guests must have current legal government-issued photo ID (such as BCID, Driver’s Licence, Passport) with them on the tour.