This is a repeating eventmarch 12, 2022 9:30 am
Ever wanted to try nordic sit-skiing? Now’s your chance! Join SCI BC and Whistler Adaptive Sports for a day on the groomed cross-country ski trails of Callaghan! We’re excited to offer
Ever wanted to try nordic sit-skiing? Now’s your chance! Join SCI BC and Whistler Adaptive Sports for a day on the groomed cross-country ski trails of Callaghan!
Some important details:
- Transportation to the event is not provided.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Please dress appropriately for cold weather (gloves, toques, winter jacket, etc.) and be prepared to spend the majority of your time outside—don’t worry though, it’s absolutely beautiful!
- This event is free, but registration is required.
NOTE: the Whistler Olympic Park is NOT located in Whistler. We will be skiing in the Callaghan Valley! Please double-check the address below and make sure you follow the correct route.
Schedule of the Day
- 9:30 am: Arrive at Whistler Olympic Park in Callaghan
- 9:30–10 am: Sign skiing waivers and coffee
- 10 am–noon: 1st round of skiing
- noon–1 pm: Lunch
- 1–3 pm: 2nd round of skiing
- 3 pm: End of day. Get home safe!
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callahgan Road
Peter Chisholmpchisholm@sci-bc.ca | 604.739.5913