Zoom connection info is below. SCI BC Peer, Leo Sammarelli has been boxing for 10 years and teaching adaptive boxing since June 2019. We’re excited to announce that he’s now leading
Zoom connection info is below.
SCI BC Peer, Leo Sammarelli has been boxing for 10 years and teaching adaptive boxing since June 2019. We’re excited to announce that he’s now leading an online boxing home-workout for Peers! These workouts are designed to help with physical strength and functionality in every day life, and focus on: building core strength, cardiovascular health (adaptive Tabata), range of motion and flexibility, functional breathing, coordination and joint and muscle health. Join him and other peers online for these intense and super fun workouts!
Please bring a long stick (broom stick or dowel), free weights (soup cans, etc.) and a theraband.
How to Connect to Zoom:
– From your browser: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83073079597?pwd=a3AwSU5scnE2cFg4SE8rR3paRTZIUT09
– From your mobile phone or tablet: download the Zoom app from your app store, then use the meeting ID to get in to the meeting. Meeting ID: 830 7307 9597
– Dial-in on a landline (telephone): call +1 778 907 2071 Canada (the local number for BC), and enter the Meeting ID when prompted: 830 7307 9597
– If asked for a passcode, please enter: 309381
– If not in BC, find your local number here: https://zoom.us/u/acMz0fXoVA
If you’re interested in working out more often with Leo, he’s teaching two more classes each week through Westcoast Wheelchair Adaptive Boxing.
They’re held on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11am and are $12/class. Connect with him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-836-5406, if you would like to join in!
If you have any questions please contact our InfoLine at 1-800-689-2477 or email@example.com.
Have ideas for other ReachOut! Online sessions? Contact Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your feedback.
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm