Find a vegetable that is locally grown and in season for the ultimate fresh side to any meal.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups (1/4-inch) sliced zucchini (about 1 large)
- 1 1/2 cups (1/4-inch) sliced yellow squash (about 2 medium)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, sage, thyme or parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the squash and zucchini into round half-inch wide medallions.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini and squash; sauté 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Reduce heat to low.
- Add herbs, salt, and pepper; sauté 1 minute. Serve immediately.