This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd.
B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd. is a proudly Canadian owned company that has been one of the best choices for anyone who is in need of saving space and having a multipurpose room. Our products are created with the highest-grade wood material or the latest wood grain melamine. We also build home office units, custom entertainment systems and cabinets. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant, who can schedule arrangements and assist with all paperwork relating to business.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Wage: $25.00 – $26.00 per hour (Depending on Working Experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
Working Location: 1100 – 11180 River Road, Richmond, B.C. V6X 1Z5
- Schedule and arrange meetings with customers or suppliers with proper meeting room setup;
- Greet visitors and direct visitors before meetings;
- Prepare and proofread reports and relevant materials for meetings with customers and suppliers;
- Record meeting minutes and follow-up after each meeting;
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mails and other materials and co-ordinate the flow of information;
- Answer phone calls and electronic enquires;
- Schedule, purchase transportation tickets and make accommodation reservation for business trips as required;
- Maintain office inventory and place order in a timely manner.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required;
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
- At least 1-year previous clerical experience is required;
- Outstanding Communication skills and abilities;
- Detail-oriented, great organizational and time-management skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter by E-mail to Jun-Young Bok: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Full-time Administrative Assistant Position – B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd.” Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd. respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.