Job Title: Administrative Assistant (N0C 1241)
Company: Silvester & Associates Immigration Consulting Inc.
Positions Available: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location(s): 14 – 20461 Douglas Crescent, Langley BC V3A 4B6
Language: English, fluent (written & spoken) Required
Education: Completion of high School, College certificate/diploma will be an asset
Wage Rate: $21.60/Hour
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the employer.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- May compile data, statistics, and other information to support research activities.
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- May organize conferences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Working with others, Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
- Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
HOW TO APPLY:
Please Send Resume as Specified Below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 604 427 0676