Job Code 23-156
YVR is a place of connection, bringing together people, places and cargo while ensuring a safe and efficient experience for everyone. Passenger Experience is an integral part to of YVR’s mission of delivering a memorable travel journey for our guests. The Passenger Experience team drives effortless travel for our guests, while also providing an experience that is reflective of YVR, the partnership with Musqueam and commitment to service excellence.
Are you independent, diligent, proactive, and fun?
We have a full-time, permanent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant – Passenger Experience in the Passenger Experience Department. Reporting to the Director, Passenger Retail Experience, this role will be responsible managing schedules, meetings and communications; invoicing and budgets; and providing meeting support around powerpoint presentations and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and provide administrative support for the Director in areas including, but not limited to: manage calendar, schedule meetings and travel arrangements, invoice processing, department inventory and purchases, document filing (electronic and hard copies)
- Coordinate internal and offsite meetings, through liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including arrangement of equipment and catering (if required), and securing training facilities and accommodations
- Create and prepare correspondence, such as PowerPoint presentations, reports, agendas, and letters/email
- Assist the team in providing suppliers and service providers with releases and follows up to ensure receipt
- Maintain logs and coordinate updates of KPIs for Passenger Experience team
- Assist with coverage of other Administrative Assistant or Director during absences
Key qualifications include:
- At least two years’ recent, related experience, supplemented by a one-year certificate in office administration or similar; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite of software and extensive experience working with databases. Ability to learn other software such as Maximo and other systems as required
- Experience working with ERM software (Airs, Maximo, Oracle) managing budgets is required
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to recognize systems or processes that may need to be updated and the ability to bring new initiatives or different processes to the team
Apply online at https://careers.yvr.ca/job/vancouver/administrative-assistant-passenger-experience/38253/53718878608