The Administrative Assistant – Supply Management is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Director, Supply Management. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Manage and provide administrative support for the Director in areas including, but not limited to: manage calendar, schedule meetings, minute taking, travel arrangements, invoice processing, department inventory and purchases, document filing (electronic and hard copies)
- Coordinate internal and offsite meetings, through liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including arrangement of equipment and catering (if required), and securing training facilities and accommodations
- Create and prepare correspondence, such as PowerPoint presentations, reports, agendas, and letters/email
- Assist with coverage of other Administrative Assistants or Director during absences
- At least two years’ recent, related experience, supplemented by a one-year certificate in office administration or similar; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite of software and extensive experience working with databases.
- Ability to learn other software such as Maximo and other systems as required
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to recognize systems or processes that may need to be updated and the ability to bring new initiatives or different processes to the team
- Ability to speak and write in French is an asset
Apply online https://careers.yvr.ca/job/vancouver/administrative-assistant-supply-management/38253/56327424672