SUBWAY Located in 9 different locations in British Columbia is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Assistant Restaurant Manager. The person should have some higher Secondary or College education along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
We pay competitive wages $25.00 per hour as per experience. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Subway (9 Locations)
- Unit 101, 3790 Canada Way Burnaby, BC
- 2764 Lougheed Hwy, Unit 403 Port Coquitlam, BC
- 400 Capilano Road, Unit 6 Port Moody, BC
- 2285-160th St, Unit 30 Surrey, BC
- 2929 Barnet Highway, Unit 2612 Coquitlam, BC
- 4737 Willingdon Ave Burnaby, BC
- 2525-160th Street Surrey, BC
- 260 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC
- 4161 Hastings Street Burnaby, BC
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.