Help us tell stories that matter! We’re looking for an energetic, creative and detail-oriented individual to join our Communications team at SCI BC. This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) position.
As our Communications Coordinator, you will:
- Assist with the creation of internal and external communications, including service delivery impact stories; member and partner stories and profiles; promotion of our services, events, and activities; and fund development campaigns and stewardship.
- Contribute to the creation of a variety of online and print communications materials through, copy writing, graphic design, photography, video recording and editing, and other.
- Support creation, scheduling and monitoring of social media posts on all SCI BC channels, utilizing appropriate tracking tools and reporting analytics.
- Be responsible for the development and distribution of various email communications (such as a monthly newsletter, weekly event updates, fundraising messages, etc.).
- Help generate ideas and content for The Spin magazine, assist with proofreading of each issue, and support the magazine’s advertising-related activities.
- Help maintain SCI BC’s websites and support the creation, editing and posting of blogs, page content, and calendar updates. Assist with monitoring and reporting on website analytics.
- Take part in regular team meetings and other collaboration opportunities across SCI BC.
- Support SCI BC events (e.g., taking photos and video and providing logistical support).
View the full job posting here.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, including the date you are available for work, no later than Thursday, September 14 at 5:00 pm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resources at 780 S.W. Marine Drive, Vancouver BC V6P 5Y7. No phone calls please.