Job title: Cook
Company Name: Lonsdale Poke Bar Ltd. dba Poke Bar Dice & Mix
Work location: 1448 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2J1
Position available: 1
Wage: $16.00 per hour
Working hours: 35 – 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 4% of gross salary requirements
We, Poke Bar Dice & Mix, are now HIRING!
We are a fast Poke Bowl restaurant expanding out from Los Angeles, California. We are excited to introduce new Poke menus for the growing population of Poke lovers. Our recipes are bold, new, and most importantly, delicious and HEALTHY.
We plan to rapidly expand in the Lower Mainland and we are looking for a new team member who is not only just looking for full-time job but also seeking a career in the food industry. Join us and grow with us!
- Prepare and cook seafood, vegetables maintaining food safety
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Check the quantity of received products
- Order a requisition form of food or other supplies needed to make sure efficient operation
- Determine how food should be presented decorative food displays
- Estimate amount as well as cost of required supplies such as food ingredients
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items based on food costs
- Make proper use of leftover food items to minimize waste
- May plan menus and determine food portions size
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Supervise kitchen staffs and train them if needed
- May clean kitchen and work area
- Completion of Secondary School
- 2 years or more commercial cooking experience as a cook (Asian Style Food cooking experience(s) are/is preferred but not mandatory)
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Cook – Lonsdale Poke Bar Ltd. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.