We are striving to become one of your favourite Japanese dining experiences in Kamloops. We are committed to providing our guests with unique menu creations that are true to the Japanese culture, outstanding service and hospitality, and a comfortable, contemporary atmosphere. All at reasonable prices. We trust that we will continue to be a dining experience that you will want to share with your friends and family over and over again. Visit us today! We are also forever looking for new ways to improve ourselves, making your dining experience more rewarding with each successful visit.
We are looking for new members to join our team.
Job title: Cook – Full-time
Employer- Sushi Plus
Number of positions available: 1
Working hours: Minimum of 30 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Work Location: Unit 201, 1801 Princeton-Kamloops HIghway
Wage: $15.00 per hour
- 2 weeks of vacation pay
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook cuisine from the menu such as assorted sashimi, sushi, rolls, bento box, tempura, teriyaki, etc.
- Ensure to maintain high food quality
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Monitor and order supplies
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Secondary school graduates
- One to less than three years of experience
- Knife skill
- Knowledge of food allergies and/or intolerance
Please send your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.