This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Cook
Company Name: Pokerrito
Work location: 558 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1Y1
Position available: 1
Wage: $15.50 – $16.50 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 35 – 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year
POKERRITO was created to give customers the best poke experience. Our menu is as creative and diverse as beautiful B.C itself. Start with the first store in Dunsmuir street, currently have a total of 4 stores in Vancouver and Burnaby. Also, we are preparing to open for the 5th location in West 8th Avenue around June 2021.
- Prepare and cook seafood, vegetables maintaining food safety
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Check the quantity of received products
- Order a requisition form of food or other supplies needed to make sure efficient operation
- Determine how food should be presented decorative food displays
- Estimate amount as well as cost of required supplies such as food ingredients
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items based on food costs
- May plan menus and determine food portions size
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen and work area
- May support and relocate to the new branch if applicable
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Required 1+ years of experiences as a cook
- Willing to relocate if it’s required
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Cook – Pokerrito. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.