Company Name: The Fort Neighbourhood Pub Ltd.
Position: Cook (NOC 6322)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Evening shift if required.
Wage Rate: $15.20 / Hourly
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Business Location: 9273 Glover Road, Fort Langley, BC, V1M 2R6.
Education: High school
Experience: 1-2 years of experience as a line cook.
Positions Available: 1
Work Locations: The Lodge Steakhouse 20699 42 Avenue, Langley. BC, V3A 3B1.
The Fort Pub Grill 9273 Glover Road, Langley, BC, V1M 2R6.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- May plan menus, determine the size of food portions, and monitor and order supplies.
- May train kitchen helpers with advanced cooking skills.
- Work under pressure.
- standing for extended periods.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
Employer: The Fort Neighbourhood Pub Ltd.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY FAX: 1 604 427-0676