KFC Located in the City of Surrey BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Cook. The person should have some high school diploma along with a relevant minimum of 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the foodservice industry.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Prepare foods and beverages using equipment such as grill, food processor etc.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling food and beverages.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Estimate food requirements and cost, and monitor and order supplies.
• Maintain food and health and safety standards at all times.
• Clean kitchen and work areas.
We pay competitive wages $14.60 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
KFC – Guildford – 1412 – 10355 152st, Surrey, British Columbia, V3R 7B7
KFC – Surrey Central – 2791, 10153 King George Highway, Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 4W1
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for an interview.
Thank you for applying with us.