This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer: OZ Korean Cuisine (Legal Name: OZ Chicken Ltd.)
Since opening our restaurant in 2016, we are confident that our complete menu is for everyone to enjoy. We have heard from countless patrons how much they enjoy the way we combine exquisite Korean cuisine with familiar comfort food flavours. Currently, we are looking for a full-time cook who passionate about Korean cuisine.
Wage: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Working Location: 1190 Pinetree Way #112, Coquitlam, BC V3B 0J5
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4% of gross salary & tips
- Prepare and cook various Korean foods including Korean fried chicken, appetizer and salad, soup, and main dishes on our menus;
- Ensure that all foods are served by proper recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards of OZ Korean Cuisine;
- Manage and maintain the inventory of ingredients, kitchen equipment and utensils with care;
- Prepare special dishes for customers with food allergies, intolerance or restriction;
- Ensure smooth kitchen operation by effectively communicating with chef and restaurant staff;
- Clean kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- At least 1+ years of commercial cooking experience is required;
- Able to work under pressure as a team player in a busy kitchen atmosphere;
- Able to communicate in English orally.
How to Apply:
Please E-mail us your resume and cover letter to Jun-Young Bok (email@example.com) with the subject line of: Full-time Cook Position at OZ Korean Cuisine. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe may be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: E-mail only please.
** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority **