Job Code 24-29
YVR is a place of connection, bringing together people, places and cargo while ensuring a safe and efficient experience for everyone. Partnerships, Marketing Research and Advertising is an integral part of YVR’s mission of delivering a memorable and effortless travel journey for our guests while also providing an experience that is reflective of YVR, the partnership with Musqueam and our commitment to serve our community.
Are you highly organized, data driven, and customer focused?
We have permanent full-time opportunity for a Coordinator, Customer Research and Insights in the Partnerships, Marketing Research and Advertising Department. Reporting to the Director, Partnerships, Marketing, Research and Advertising the successful candidate will be responsible for providing overall support of the research initiatives involving passengers, terminal visitors, airline representatives, Sea Island business partners, and the broader Lower Mainland and British Columbia community. The coordinator will be responsible for assisting in overseeing the work of consultants and for supporting the end-to-end delivery of research projects: data collection, analysis, reporting, and ensuring the timely dissemination of findings to relevant stakeholders. The coordinator will be collaborating with various departments across the Airport Authority, as well as with key external stakeholders, to provide research “as a service” and to support the accurate and timely reporting of organizational and departmental KPIs around customer experience to support the airport’s planning, operations, and decision-making processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate, and support in-terminal data collection: observational data gathering, passenger intercept surveys, and interviews.
- Track progress of any fieldwork and audit fieldwork team’s compliance with ethical and regulatory standards (including privacy and consent procedures as applicable)
- Mitigate impacts, provide day-of support (as needed) to enable smooth conduct of fieldwork/data collection for interviewers and respondents, as well as for the overall airport operations.
- Coordinate and support deployment of feedback devices and activations in the terminal as well as initiatives to grow YVR’s proprietary online customer panel (YVR Co-Pilots]
- Administer login credentials/access to customer research data/reports and dashboards and ensure user are aware of any conditions around data sharing. Ensure the timely sourcing and distribution of incentives for research initiative.
- Provide support to the Senior Analyst around analysis and reporting on individual research projects and assist with periodic reporting of organizational and departmental KPIs.
- Support the broader Marketing, Partnerships, and Advertising Department around the delivery of initiatives (like marketing campaigns, terminal activations, etc.).
Key qualifications include:
- Diploma or certificate in Market Research, Marketing or Business Administration
- 2 years of relevant market research experience (e.g., respondent sampling/recruitment, data analysis, documentation, report writing, other experience that required strong attention to detail and data accuracy)
- Proven experience in project management, working with senior level stake holders and cross functional collaboration.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite products such as Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
- Ability to coordinate and accomplish a variety of tasks and projects under tight timelines
This position is open to both Vancouver Airport Authority employees and external applicants. Previous job performance will be taken into consideration for all internal candidates that apply for this position.
As part of our recruitment process, short-listed candidates may be required to participate in an assessment process.
Salary Range : $61,046 to $79,787 per annum, based on a 37.5-hour work week. This is individually tailored to reflect your unique experience, qualifications, and internal equity.
Apply online at https://careers.yvr.ca/job/vancouver/coordinator-customer-research-and-insights/38253/61117497600