This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Dental laboratory technician assistant
Company Name: Freedom Dental Studio Inc
Work location: 375 Franklyn Street, Nanaimo, BC V9R 2X5
Position available: 1
Wage: $24.00 – 25.00 per hour
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 4% of gross salary requirements
- Prepare plaster models and moulds
- Mould Wax over dentures set-up
- Prepare Wax bite-blocks and impression trays
- Finish metal framework of dentures
- Design, fabricate or repair dental devices
- Manage the supplies and make an order if it’s required
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- +2 years of on-the-job training is required.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Dental laboratory technician assistant at Freedom Dental Studio Inc. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.