Sull Farm Located in Surrey BC is looking to hire full time & permanent Farm Supervisor . The person should have a secondary education and have minimum 1-2 years of experience in farm settings.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
1. Co-ordinate the activities of all farm workers
2. Supervise harvest proceedings
3. Develop work schedules and establish procedures
4. Maintain quality control and production records
5. Perform general farm duties.
6. Train new employees and assist workers in their duties as needed
7. Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure highest possible quality of our products
8. Attend regular management meetings.
9. Extensive experience in harvesting, pruning, weeding & cutting is required for this job position.
We pay competitive wages $21.94 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.