A&M Orchards Ltd. Located in Keremeos BC is looking to hire a full-time & permanent Farm Supervisor.
The person should have a secondary education and have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in farm settings.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Coordinate the activities of all farmworkers
- Supervise harvest proceedings
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Perform general farm duties.
- Train new employees and assist workers in their duties as needed
- Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure the highest possible quality of our products
- Attend regular management meetings.
- Extensive experience in harvesting, pruning, weeding & cutting is required for this job position.
We pay competitive wages of $22.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880 or Send your resumes to the work location:
921, Hwy 3A, Keremeos, BC V0X1N0
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.