SUBWAY Located in 2 different locations in British Columbia is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Food Service Supervisors. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Able to coordinate staff activities.
• Able to handle front, middle and back of store activities.
• Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
• Deliver best customer service to our patrons.
• Train workers and make their work schedule.
• Ensure all standards of work are maintained at work place.
• Check & ensure available quantity of stock for the next shift.
• Able to Work on early morning, weekends, may have to work on Long weekends.
• Report to store manager.
We pay competitive wages $15.00 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Subway (2 Locations)
- Unit #110, 2323 Boundary Rd Vancouver, BC – V5M 4V8
- 2783, 10153 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC – V3T 2W1
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.