KFC Located in the City of Surrey BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Food Service Supervisors. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 1-2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the foodservice industry.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Able to coordinate staff activities.
- Able to handle front, middle and back of store activities.
- Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Deliver the best customer service to our patrons.
- Train workers and make their work schedule.
- Ensure all standards of work are maintained at the workplace.
- Check & ensure the available quantity of stock for the next shift.
- Able to Work on the early morning, weekends, may have to work on Long weekends.
- Report to the store manager.
We pay competitive wages $15.20 to $17.00 per hour as per experience. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
KFC – Guildford – 1412 – 10355 152st, Surrey, British Columbia, V3R 7B7
KFC – Surrey Central – 2791, 10153 King George Highway, Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 4W1
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.