One of well-known authentic Japanese Restaurant offering Aburi Oshi Sushi (literally ‘pressed sushi’) to local Vancouver community is looking for an experienced Food Service Supervisor who is competent and has passion for both Japanese food & restaurant management.
Job title: Food Service Supervisor- Green Leaf Sushi Cafe
Company Name: Green Leaf Sushi Cafe
Work location: 117 W 1st St, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1B1
Position available: 1
Wage: $18.50 ~ 18.75 per hour
Working hours: 35 – 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacations per year
- Since some staff members at Green Leaf Sushi Café are new, the right candidate will supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
- Assist our store manager at Green Leaf Sushi Café to estimate and order ingredients and supplies as required in the production, preparation and sales presentation of various Japanese Food and beverage items;
- Ensure all processes and procedures at the store are followed and implemented;
- All members of our store are involved in menu innovation, optimization of operations, and joining together to bring;
- Work as a team to ensure every customer visiting Green Leaf Sushi Café is fully satisfies with both food and service;
- Assist our store manager in training staff as required in specific related duties and responsibilities;
- Successfully completed at least secondary education required
- Required at least 1 + years of experiences at food service industry (Food Service Supervisor experience in an English speaking environment preferred)
- Ability to deal calmly with emergencies; Attention to detail, combination of sitting, standing and walking required.
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in a calm, courteous and effective manner. Cross cultural experience is a strong asset.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-Time Food Service Supervisor at Green Leaf Sushi Cafe. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.