FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Tim Hortons is looking to hire Permanent & Full-time Food Service Supervisors. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 1-2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the foodservice industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Able to coordinate staff activities.
- Able to handle front, middle and back of store activities.
- Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Deliver the best customer service to our patrons.
- Train workers and make their work schedule.
- Ensure all standards of work are maintained at the workplace.
- Check & ensure the available quantity of stock for the next shift.
- Able to Work on early morning, weekends & graveyard shifts. May have to work on Long weekends
- Report to the store manager.
We pay competitive wages $15.20 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization. If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
110 – 11320 Steveston Highway, Richmond, British Columbia – V7A 5J5 Canada
Canoe Pass Way, 629-5000, Delta, British Columbia – V4M 0A8 Canada
6460 Ladner Trunk Road, Delta, British Columbia – V4K 3N3 Canada
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.