Hanshik Nara Korean Restaurant is hiring a cook.
Wage: $15 to $17 per hour
Term of employment: Full-time (Permanent) / 30-40 hours per week
Employment condition: Shift
Available position: 1
Benefit: 4% vacation pay
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect Kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Communication skills in English (Basic)
7 months to 1 year experience
Location: 748 Johnson Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 1N1
How to apply:
Send your resume to Jieung Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cook” in the subject line.
Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review.