Job title: Hotel Manager
Employer Name: Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina
Work location: 1943 Peninsula Rd, Ucluelet BC V0R 3A0
Position available: 1
Wage: $25.25 – 25.50 per hour
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
On the rugged shores of Ucluelet near the most spectacular beaches on Canada’s west coast, The Canadian Princess Lodge is a base for all things wild. The west coast of Vancouver Island, the very core of the Pacific Rim, draws adventurers, surfers, explorers, and hikers to its beautifully rough setting. And our celebrated lodge is at its centre.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records (revenues and expenses)
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Recruiting and supervising staffs, overseeing training
- Setting work schedule
- Resolving customer complaints
- + 1 years of experience within the accommodation industry are required
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- A university or college diploma in Hotel management or Hospitality is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to details
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of:’ Full-Time Hotel Manager at Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.