At SCI BC we’re looking for service-oriented problem solver and excellent communicator to join our Infoline team.
As our Information Services Agent, you will provide timely, accurate and high-quality information support and referral by phone and email on all topics related to living with a physical disability in BC:
- Provide exceptional customer service to Infoline users
- Distribute information among Infoline users, colleagues, partner organizations and others.
- Maintain and update SCI BC Info Centre websites.
- Research and add new resources as needed.
- Support the development of new information resources arising from Infoline questions.
- Track Infoline service usage and impact.
View the full job posting here.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, including the date you are available for work, no later than January 6th 2022 – by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resources at 780 S.W. Marine Drive, Vancouver BC V6P 5Y7. This posting will remain open until filled. Interviews of qualified candidates will be ongoing as we hope to fill this role as soon as possible. No phone calls please.