A-Class Fancy Jewellers located in Vancouver, BC is now hiring full time and permanent Jewellery Repairer. The Applicant should possess some secondary school education along with minimum 2-3 years of work experience in the relevent industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Fabricate and repair precious and semi-precious metal jewellery.
- Examine, cut, shape and polish diamonds and precious and synthetic gems.
- Appraise gemstones and diamonds to identify rare specimens and to detect peculiarity affecting stone values.
- Set precious and semi-precious stones in jewellery mountings.
- Fabricate or fit parts to make watches and clocks.
- Test, adjust and regulate timepiece movements.
- Perform repairs and adjustments on watches and clocks.
We pay competitive wages $20.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Location Address: 6526 Main St, Vancouver, BC – V5X 3G9, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.