A-Class Fancy Jewellers located in Vancouver, BC is now hiring full time and permanent Jewellery Store Manager. The Applicant should possess some higher secondary/college education with minimum 2-3 years of work experience in the relevant industry. Must speak English language fluently.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Manage staff and assign duties.
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold.
- Implement price and credits policies.
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- Determine staffing requirements.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff.
We pay competitive wages $29.27/Hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Location Address: 6526 Main St, Vancouver, BC – V5X 3G9, Canada
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.