Company Name: NuGreen Lawn and Garden Service Ltd.
Position: Landscaper (NOC 2225)
Wage Rate: $ 25.00 per hour. 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Education: Completion of high School is required. College Diploma in landscaping will be an asset.
Experience: 1-2 Years of related Experience.
Positions Available: 1
Work Locations: Various Location in Lower Mainland.
Business Location: 3949 Elmwood Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5G 1R9.
- Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios, and other landscape structures.
- Perform ground keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power, or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Shovel snow from the walkways.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkways of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the ground as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in ground keeping.
- Work in wet, damp, strong odors, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
- Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
- Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50lbs is an asset.
Employer: NuGreen Lawn and Garden Services Ltd.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW: BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org BY MAIL: #14- 20461 Douglas Crescent, Langley, BC, V3A 4B6BY FAX: 604-427-0676