Northern L.E.D LTD. located in the city of Richmond, BC looking to Hire full time and Permanent Office Administrative Assistant. The person should have some college degree/diploma education along with minimum 1-2 years of experience in handling office activities and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- May organize conferences.
We pay competitive wages $21.50 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.