Northern L.E.D LTD. located in the city of Richmond, BC looking to Hire a full-time and Permanent Office Administrative Assistant. The person should have some college degree/diploma education along with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in handling office activities and knowledge in the English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports, and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business, and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- May compile data, statistics, and other information to support research activities
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- May organize conferences.
We pay competitive wages of $21.50 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
NORTHERN L.E.D LTD2210-12471 Horseshoe Way, Richmond, BC – V7A 4X6
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for an interview.
Thank you for applying with us.