We are looking for a suitable person for the position of Office Administrative Assistant for our Surrey and Abbotsford, BC, Office. The person should have some College degree/diploma along with 1-2 years of experience in handling Office activities. Experience in Marketing and Human Resources is an asset. Knowledge of Punjabi or Hindi is an asset. The applicant should be deadline-oriented and willing to travel.
Job duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Respond to telephone, in person, or electronic inquiries or forward to the appropriate person.
- Provide general information to clients and the public.
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing, and ling.
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists, and databases.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
- Send and receive messages and documents using a fax machine or electronic mail
- Contact employers to find out hiring requirements.
- Sort, process, and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms, and other documents.
- Order Office supplies, service Office equipment and arrange for service in the case of major repairs.
- Collect and compile all information required to complete and process applications
- Coordinate and plan for Office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
We pay competitive wages of $21.50 per hour as per experience.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our Office Locations:
- Unit#204A, 8434 – 120th Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 7S2
- Unit 4, 2599 – Cedar Park Pl., Abbotsford, British Columbia – V2T 3S4
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for an interview.
Thank you for applying with us.