This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd.
B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd. is a proudly Canadian owned company that has been one of the best choices for anyone who is in need of saving space and having a multipurpose room. Our products are created with the highest-grade wood material or the latest wood grain melamine. We also build home office units, custom entertainment systems and cabinets. We are currently looking for an Office Manager, who can manage office administrative procedures and staffs.
Job Title: Office Manager
Wage: $26.00 – $27.00 per hour (Depending on Working Experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
Working Location: 1100 – 11180 River Road, Richmond, B.C. V6X 1Z5
- Manage office administrative procedures and staffs, review and improve office procedures;
- Initiate work priorities and master deadlines, assign to appropriate staffs, and follow up to ensure timely deliveries;
- Schedule for operational services such as equipment maintenance, office supplies delivery, disposal of assets, security services and so on;
- Prepare administrative operational budget report, monitor and take appropriate actions to control the expenditures within assigned budget;
- Gather data and work out annual and quarterly reports;
- Perform and oversee administrative operations relating to management processes.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is preferred but not mandatory;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required;
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills;
- Team-oriented and great organization skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter by E-mail to Jun-Young Bok: email@example.com with subject line: “Full-time Office Manager Position – B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd.” Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd. respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.