This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer: Collingwood Insurance Centre Inc.
Collingwood Insurance is the leading ICBC Autoplan Insurance broker in Collingwood East Vancouver. Since 1990, we have helped thousands of British Columbians save on auto, life, health, travel and business Insurance coverage. We are currently looking for an Office Manager who can provide best service to customers and work as a team.
Job Position: Office Manager
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: $26.00 – $27.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
* Hourly premiums (shift premiums) of $1.40 or 1.50 per hour will be paid on shifts that extend beyond normal daytime working hours. *
Working Hours: 30 hours per week (Available Afternoon and Evening Shift)
Work Location: 5750 Tyne Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V5R 4L6
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
- Supervise and co-ordinate office procedures and improve current administrative procedures for better operation and management
- Prioritize daily work, delegate work to office support, meet deadlines and ensure compliance with procedures
- Follow policies and procedures when handling requests related to disclosure of records
- Co-ordinate and plan about office services such as relocation of staffs including insurance brokers, office equipment and supplies, insurance application forms, maintenance and security services
- Analyze and oversee management operations related to budget, contract with service suppliers and office management processes
- Support operational budget preparation and maintain inventory and budget control
- Collect data and create a periodic report, manuals of administrative procedures and correspondences
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required
- At least 1 year of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required
- Detail oriented, team player, organized and excellent in time management
- Working knowledge of English is required
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and cover letter by Email to Jun-Young Bok: email@example.com with subject line: “Full-time Office Manager Position – Collingwood Insurance Centre Inc”
We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.