PEOPLES PHARMACY located in the city of Surrey, BC is looking to hire a full-time permanent Retail Store Supervisor. The applicants applying for this job should have at least completed Secondary School education along with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience and an ability to write and speak English.
The applicant should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Prepare work schedules for staff
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising, and personnel matter
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortage
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers
- Train the staff to meet the store’s needs
- Ensure that the store is clean and presentable, and the shelves are well-stocked
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints, and supply shortages
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Order merchandise and establish work schedules
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage, and cleanliness
- Supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers
We offer competitive wages at $21.00 per hour.
Potential candidates who may find fit for this position and would like to start a career in the retail industry with an opportunity to grow may please forward their resume to email@example.com
Business Name: Peoples Pharmacy
Work Location: Unit 115-6363 168 Street Surrey, BC V3S 3Y2
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Manager for an interview.
Thank you for applying with us.