PEOPLES PHARMACY located in the city of Surrey, BC is looking to hire full time permanent Retail Store Supervisor. The applicants applying for this job should have at least completed Secondary School education along with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience and an ability to write and speak English.
The applicant should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Prepare work schedules for staff
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matter
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortage
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers
- Train the staff to meet the store’s needs
- Ensure that the store is clean and presentable, and the shelves are well-stocked
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints, and supply shortages
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Order merchandise and establish work schedules
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage, and cleanliness
- Supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers
We offer competitive wages at $21.00 per hour.
Potential candidates who may find fit for this position and would like to start a career in retail industry with an opportunity to grow may please forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Name: Peoples Pharmacy
Work Location: Unit 115-6363 168 Street Surrey, BC V3S 3Y2
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Manager for an interview.
Thank you for applying with us.