Jassal Signs Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for Printing Supervisor for fulltime permanent position. Below is the job description, if eligible please contact Jassal Signs Ltd.
Salary: $25.93/hour for 40 hours/week
Experience: At least 2 to 3years of work related experience is required
Benefits: After 3 months of service, the company will provide extended medical benefits that include dental and prescription.
• Supervise, coordinate and schedule activities of workers who produce printing channel signs, flex signs and print, bind and finish fliers, business cards, business forms and other printed products.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments.
• Review and approve all jobs proofs or samples in order to ensure quality of work meets client specifications.
• Requisition materials and supplies.
• Resolve and work customer issues.
• Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
• Meet with customers onsite for the service delivery, quotes or any defect in delivered and installed services.
• Be able to work in a team and individually
• Be able to communicate in English
• Knowledge of other languages would be an asset for this position.
If eligible, please contact:
By Email: email@example.com
or Job Location: 7728, 128th Street, Surrey, BC – V3W 1L3, Canada
or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.