Job title: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company Name: Sakura Sushi
Work location: 770 Oliver Street, Williams Lake, BC V2G 1N1
Position available: 1
Wage: $26.00 ~ 27.00 / hour
Working hours: 30 – 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Help Restaurant Manager to negotiate with suppliers
- Handel the complaints from customers and ensure the health/safety regulations are followed
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Manage inventory by filing the records of sales, cost etc
- Completion of college or other program is required.
- Required +2 years of experiences in management position of the restaurant
- Preferred experiences in sushi restaurant
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Restaurant Assistant Manager – Sakura Sushi. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.