KFC, located in the City of Surrey BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Restaurant Manager. The person should have some Higher Secondary diploma along with a relevant minimum of 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the foodservice industry.
Language Required: English
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
• Determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
We pay competitive wages $24.48 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
KFC – Guildford – 1412 – 10355 152st, Surrey, British Columbia, V3R 7B7
KFC – Surrey Central – 2791, 10153 King George Highway, Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 4W1
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for an interview.
Thank you for applying with us.