Job title: Restaurant Manager
Company Name: Toudai Sushi
Work location: 8405 Byng Road, Port Hardy, BC, V0N 2P0
Position available: 1
Wage: $20.25 – 20.50 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 35-40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 4% of gross salary requirements
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant
- Make the work schedules for staffs and monitor the work performance
- Resolve complaints from customers
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recruit staffs and train them
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required
Equivalent experience is required.
- +2 years of experience is required.
- Experience at the sushi restaurant is an asset.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Restaurant Manager at Toudai Sushi. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.