Preference will be given to households with financial need who qualify for subsidy based on a maximum annual household income of $63,504. You will be asked to supply verification of your household income at the time of your interview to confirm subsidy eligibility.
- 2bdrm, Ground floor, wheelchair accessible suite
- North facing, street view, ground floor suite with 1 large and one medium sized bedrooms
- Shower is wheelchair accessible in large bathroom
- Lowered sinks and cupboards in kitchen and bathroom in place
- Previous tenant has proposed some helpful suggestions of further accessibility that will be instituted as workmanship is available. Upgrades will be made.
- Move-in February 1, 2024.
- Subsidy is now available. You will need to provide proof of income before your interview to determine eligibility.
- We have a non-smoking policy – new members must agree to not smoke (anything) in their units, patios, or on the grounds.
- We are in the process of developing a scent-free policy that would eliminate or limit the use of scented laundry products in both private units as well as the common laundry room
- Tenant insurance is required
- Participation is required
- Pets are permitted but are subject to limits as per the pet policy
Application is available at https://risingstarhousingcooperative.org/apply
Deadline to apply: December 1, 2023.