We have an 18-month temporary, full-time opportunity for a Senior Marketing Specialist. Reporting to the Director, Partnerships, Marketing and Advertising, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of innovative commercial marketing campaigns, tactics and partnerships that promote the growth of non-aeronautical revenue and raise awareness of the revenue generating products available at YVR. This role includes managing relationships with global brands, retail operators, industry partners, marketing agencies, and several key internal YVR stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement commercial marketing plans supporting the overall commercial marketing strategy, designed to maximize revenue plus build awareness and affinity with a focus on YVR’s retail offer.
- Act as the account manager for revenue generating departments at YVR – a diverse and experienced team that is responsible for driving tens of millions of dollars in revenue annually.
- Execute marketing programs designed to maximize revenue to support growth for YVR as well as develop and execute the tactical plan to lead marketing and partnership elements of the Commercial Marketing Strategy in-line with the corporate strategic plan concentrating on maximizing revenue for YVR.
- Creatively position YVR as a premier travel experience for shopping, dining, and services along with leveraging marketing opportunities with World Duty Free and other retail partners.
- Work in alignment with the Passenger Journey team, leading marketing efforts once new brands and commercial partners have been secured and creatively addressing their marketing needs to ensure success.
- Market YVR’s commercial offer in an innovative fashion including, but not limited to social media campaigns, in-terminal events, trade shows, unique joint marketing trade and consumer campaigns and advertising initiatives.
Key qualifications include:
- At least five years of experience in marketing with an agency or corporation, supplemented by a degree in Marketing, Business or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience with product, food, and beverage and/or retail marketing considered an asset.
- Ability to present and build relationships with senior leadership in the organization and capable of navigating complex stakeholder and partner relationships.
- Significant experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
Apply online at https://careers.yvr.ca/job/vancouver/senior-marketing-specialist-term-18-months/38253/56235623568