Job Code 24-16
YVR is a place of connection, bringing together people, places and cargo while ensuring a safe and efficient experience for everyone. Air Service Development is an integral part of our broader Business Development team, with a focus on driving airline growth that supports our purpose through connecting our community to the world, capitalizing on market demand, driving economic benefits for our region, and ensuring we effectively utilize our facilities.
As the Senior Marketing Specialist, Airlines & Partnerships (Term to February 2025), you will lead, develop, and coordinate innovative marketing campaigns, tactics and partnerships that promote the growth and retention of air services and passengers, and deliver air service development programs at the airport. You will support our airline account/relationship management and business development programs and assist in delivering on the sales opportunity pipeline for targeted air route growth. You will also implement aviation marketing and partnership activities in supporting growth and performance of our airline customer’s routes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies designed to drive the success of our airline customers’ routes, build a connecting hub at YVR, support new and existing airlines and identify new market opportunities
- Develop and maintain key relationships with tourism organizations, trade and business organizations to build our TEAMYVR approach and support airlines and air service development
- Execute marketing programs design to support airline partners and the performance of their routes at YVR
- Analyze and review marketing plans developed by airline and tourism partners
- Lead and coordinating cross-departmental marketing and communications plans to support new, existing, and underperforming services.
- Design and coordinate marketing materials to support the department
Key qualifications include:
- At least five years’ relevant industry experience, supplemented by a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of marketing and advertising plans
- Excellent stakeholder and client relations management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven experience with MS Word and Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid organizational, planning, and logistic skills for event planning
Apply online at https://careers.yvr.ca/job/vancouver/senior-marketing-specialist-airlines-and-partnerships-term-to-february-2025/38253/60381797840