This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Social Service Manager
Employer Name: Global Korean Mission Centre
Work location: 2813 Glen Dr, Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P6
204-19528 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC V3S 8P4
Position available: 1
Wage: $34.00- 35.00 per hour
Working hours: 30 – 40 per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation
Workplace Information: Remote work available (available for work at home)
Global Korean Mission Centre established in Vancouver, Canada in 2004. Korean immigrants, long-term and short-term employees, and international students form a community of love, faith, and hope along with their wishes. In 2005, the centre moved to Coquitlam Centre and we are trying to establish a Bible-centered, evangelical, and missionary church. We invite you to join us and share your glory.
- Assist the Pastor to plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures
- Hire, train and supervise church staff
- Assist staff with administrative to manage the schedule
- Plan, administer and manage budgets for church activities
- Ensure to meet the safety regulation and guideline
- Develop events plans weekly, monthly and annually
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- +5 years of experience in a field related is required.
- Experience in Operations management is an asset.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-Time Social Service Manager at Global Korean Mission Centre. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.