This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Store manager – retail (NOC 0621)
Employer Name: 1137477 B.C. LTD o/a Lang Bay General Store
Work location: 2365 Lang Bay Road, Powell River, BC V8A 0N5
Position available: 1
Wage: $26.50 – $27.50 per hours
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
Job duties and responsibilities
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Assign duties to sales staffs and prepare work schedules
- Manage staff and assign duties and responsibilities
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Hire and train new sales staff
- Manage conflicts such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Authorize payment and the return of merchandise
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- +1 years retail sales experiences is required
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of:’ Full-Time Store Manager – retail at Lang Bay General Store’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.