Job Code 24-30
YVR is a place of connection, bringing together people, places and cargo while ensuring a safe and efficient experience for everyone. The External Affairs team brings YVR to life. They facilitate access, and create the connections to enable governments, Indigenous communities, airlines, business, and the media to partner with us to advance our strategic objectives in service of YVR’s community mandate. Position Overview We have a permanent full-time opportunity for a Strategic Customer Relations Coordinator in the External Affairs Department. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Customer Relations, the successful candidate will be pivotal in fostering and maintaining strong relationships with YVR’s airline customers and key stakeholders. This role requires a unique blend of interpersonal skills, business acumen, and strategic thinking to understand and address the needs of our customers in alignment with the organization’s goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Manage communications, collect feedback, and identify any areas for improvement and strengthening of relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Develop and execute engagement strategies for identified customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align customer engagement strategies with organizational objectives.
- Responsible for meticulously recording all customer interactions in our CRM tool and leading process improvement initiatives to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Key qualifications include:
- At least five year’s customer-focused experience, supplemented by a bachelor’s degree or diploma in a relevant field; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proven relationship skills including the ability to organize and facilitate effective communications between multiple stakeholders.
- Delivering customer service in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills, including time and project management, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite products such as Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams
This position is open to both Vancouver Airport Authority employees and external applicants. Previous job performance will be taken into consideration for all internal candidates who apply for this position.
As part of our recruitment process, short-listed candidates may be required to participate in an assessment process.
Salary Range : $72,008 to $94,115 per annum, based on a 37.5-hour work week. This is individually tailored to reflect your unique experience, qualifications, and internal equity.
Apply online at https://careers.yvr.ca/job/vancouver/strategic-customer-relations-coordinator/38253/61125715696