College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia

Last modified on February 5, 2020

To work as an occupational therapist in B.C. and to use the title: Occupational Therapist or OT individuals must register with the College.

Registration indicates that the individual has met the education and practice standards, as well as the annual continuing competence requirements. Use the search function to find a registered OT in your area.

Contact Information

Our Sponsors

City of Vancouver
Chairstuff Supply Company

Start typing and press Enter to search