Perfect fresh accompaniment to main dishes
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 5 Persian cucumbers, cut into 1⁄8” cubes
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1⁄2small red onion, finely chopped
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add parsley, cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onions and toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature.
Adapted from http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Shirazi-Salad